24 September 2013

Chaos And Bang Your Canadian Earballs #3- The Talia Experience

Recorded about a month ago and lost in a mass of shit I had to do, the Talia episode finally sees the light of day  For those of you who who have a need for an actual podcast, I've title linked this thing but my filesize exceeds the limit for Feedburner and I'm running on an hour of sleep, so I find myself not giving a fuck so much about getting this shit on iTunes.  In any event, you can download the mp3 on Mega here or just check it out on the Youtubes and hopefully not too many jimmies will be rustled.


As I recall, this was pretty fucking hilarious, so enjoy.  If you find yourself not giving a shit about podcasts, here's booty.


Coming up in the next couple of weeks, I've got a hilarious BME on the Ultimate Warrior, a piece on the workouts of armwrestlers, and a nod to my form critics entitled "Perfect Is The Enemy Of Good".  Additionally, I'm still plodding through the first installment of my as yet unseen "This is my War" series, in which I'll detail Navy Seal training and diet, and I'll be updating you guys at random from the Olympia this weekend here and on Facebook.  Get over there and like that shit, already.

Goddamn, I am glad the consensus was for thick, because this shit is too nice.  Before you ask- this chick doesn't actually exist- it's a shopped pic of a Mexican stripper named Yurizan Beltran.

9 comments:

  1. Thick chicks are the only ones worth looking at honestly. It's a shame you don't like black women and thus don't post any because there's no shortage of thick ones there.

    Speaking of BMEs you should do one on The Road Warriors. At the very least they shared your affinity for shrugging considering Animal said he did like 940lbs or some such nonsense. Hawk didn't train legs though, apparently, but then again neither does Danny Bonaduce and you included him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Road Warriors are superb but IMO IT'S VADER TIME!

      Delete
    2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3ZmJYkWLNc

      I'm genuinely impressed he was able to do chins

      Delete
    3. hE COULD DO MORE THAN PLAY WITH LIGHT DUMBELLS ON AN EXERCISE BIKE.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYQTkU6bWek

      Delete
  2. Is Paul a fan of dick sounding? There can be no other explanation for him getting a urinary tract infection from a condom! How on earth can your urethra get big enough to let spermicide into it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No dumbass. I'm allergic to the lubricant they use in condoms.

      Delete
    2. You still didn't answer the question...

      Then again, maybe I did and the sounding question is simply rhetorical.

      Delete
  3. http://www.ergo-log.com/alcohol-after-strength-training-boosts-
    testosterone-level.html

    Totally unrelated to this blog post, but relevent to one the other day/week, can't be bothered to look.

    ReplyDelete